As well as preplanning, you can consider paying towards your funeral now*. This may help ease the financial burden for your family later.
- Paying for your funeral in advance can spare your family worry about costs and give you peace of mind.
- It also helps protect your pension. Prepaid funerals up to $10,000 are excluded from asset testing when assessing your eligibility for residential care subsidies.
- The Funeral Trust isn’t an insurance policy, so we won’t ask you to answer personal questions or to take any health checks.
- Make an appointment with us to discuss your funeral. We’ll help you record your wishes and estimate the cost of your funeral, so you can decide how much to prepay.
- Please note funeral estimates are not fixed and are subject to inflation.Your prepayment will be held safe for you in The Funeral Trust administered by The Funeral Directors Association of New Zealand.
INTERESTED IN FUNERAL PRE-PLAN
Fill in the form below & we will send you our Funeral Information pack which includes pre-planning information too.